AQUATIC CENTER MEMBERSHIP POLICIES
All members of the Aquatic Center are required to follow the policies listed below as well as what is stated in the facility policies and waiver. Any violations of said polices could result in suspension of access or termination of memberships. For questions about these policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access your member account online, click the button below.
- MEMBERSHIP POLICIES
- VISIT PASS POLICIES
- FAMILY & YOUTH ACCESS
- ONLINE PORTAL
- CANCEL/FREEZE POLICY
Memberships include full use of the Aquatic Center including fitness center (age restrictions), community locker rooms, community pool, and competition pool/diving well during limited times. Instructional Classes, certain programs, and one-on-one services will be offered at a market-driven fee with discounted prices for active members.
All community members are required to maintain an active credit or debit card on file for monthly billing. Billing will occur during the 2-5 of each month (first business day of the month). If the credit card is declined during billing, membership access will be suspended until the monthly fee is paid and a new card is put on file. Failure to pay the monthly fee will result in suspension or termination of the membership.
A 12-month (annual) membership will be offered for all membership type. The rate equals the monthly rate x 12 months less a discount of 10%. The total amount must be paid up front to receive the 10% discount. This membership is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not eligible for freezing except for verified medical reasons.
Payment options include credit (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), debit (with VISA or MasterCard logo), check, and cash. Checks must be payable to “Mylan Park Properties, Inc.” for all membership and aquatic center related purchases.
West Virginia University students are required to show their valid WVU ID every time they enter the facility. Upon first visit, they will be required to take a picture and sign the facility waiver. Students agree to follow all facility policies.
Mylan Park reserves the right to change fees with a 30 day notice to members. Pre-paid annual memberships will not be affected by any change until after the expiration date of the paid membership term.
Visit passes are available for purchase at 1-visit, 5-visit or 10-visit options. Guests are required to be 14 years of age or older to enter the facility as a non-member by themselves (so long as someone 18 years or older signs their waiver upon their initial visit). All guests must abide by the facility policies and age restrictions. Any guests 17 and under must have someone 18 years or older sign the facility waiver before using the Aquatic Center. Solicitation without prior authorization will not be allowed in the facility. The visit pass is good for one entry to the facility; guests may not exit the facility and re-enter at a later time. Multi-visit punch passes may be used by more than one person so long as they are an active sub-guest on the account or the individual has provided prior approval for use.
Family membership – includes up to 6 individuals. They must be related but not living in the same household to qualify.
Couple memberships – includes 2 people. They do not need to be related or living in the same household to qualify.
Proof of Age – birth certificate, passport, or driver’s license
0-3 years old – Access to the pools and community locker rooms. No membership/guest pass required but must be supervised by someone age 16 years or older. Someone 18 years or older must sign facility waiver upon first entry.
4-13 years old – Access to the pools and community locker rooms but must be supervised by someone age 16 years or older. Someone 18 years or older must sign facility waiver upon first entry.
14-15 years old – Access to the fitness center, pools and community locker rooms – does not need to be accompanied by a supervisor. Someone 18 years or older must sign facility waiver upon first entry.
16-17 years old – Access to the fitness center, pools and community locker rooms – does not need to be accompanied by a supervisor. Can be supervisor for someone 13 years or younger. Someone 18 years or older must sign facility waiver upon first entry.
18 years and older – Access to the fitness center, pools and community locker rooms – must provide proof of age to sign own waiver or for anyone 17 years old or younger. Can be supervisor for someone 13 years old or younger.
Set up Online Account
- Open the automated email that was sent to your email you have attached to your account. This email will include your temporary username and password. Both will be changed upon logging in to the portal for the first time using the provided link in the email.
- If you did not have an email sent to you but you already have a membership with the Aquatic Center, click on the Do Not Have a Login? link on the login screen.
- Enter in your Member Number (AC number on key tag, or WVU ID Number on ID) and click Continue. It will prompt you to verify the email you gave during registration then will send you the information to log in.
- Click on the link provided in the email and enter the provided temporary username and password. This is the screen you should see upon login.
- Change your username and password to your preference. Click UPDATE at the bottom when completed.
How to Add/Edit your Credit Card via Online Portal
- Login using your new credentials here. Click on the blue account information button.
- A drop down of buttons will appear, click on the Billing Information button.
- Under ACTIVE AUTO PAY INFORMATION at the top, change from statements to credit card using the drop down menu options.
- Enter your credit card information in the designated section. Click SUBMIT CHANGES at the bottom when completed.
Pay Balance Due on Account via Online Portal
- Login using your credentials here. Click on the blue account information button.
- If you need to update your credit card on file, follow steps above on how to update card on file.
- Once your card is updated, or you are using a different card for the payment, from the account information drop down menu, click the Make a Payment button.
- Verify the amount to pay, the card you wish to use, your billing information, and indicate how you would like your confirmation sent to you.
- Click Submit Payment at the bottom when ready.
- If you are paying off a balance due from membership billing, you will need to stop by the desk to re-active your account upon next visit.
Update Account Information
You may not update your name, birthday or membership type online. However, you can update contact information such as email, emergency contact, marital status, home/billing address, and phone number.
- Login using your new credentials here. Click on the blue account information button.
- A drop down of buttons will appear, click on the Contact Information button.
- Enter your new information and click SUBMIT CHANGES when completed.
Freezing is limited to Monthly Memberships only (annual memberships do not qualify). A freeze form must be submitted in writing to the Member and Guest Services desk at least 5 days prior to the first day of the requested freeze. MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREEZES OVER THE PHONE. Indicate on the form the months that you wish to freeze; freezes must be a minimum of 1 month in length. Monthly billing will resume per normal on the first of the month after your freeze has ended. Access will resume the day after your freeze has ended. Couple and family memberships will freeze during this process as well.
When requesting to cancel a membership, a completed cancellation form must be submitted in writing 5 days prior to the first of the month in which you would like the membership terminated. MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR CANCELLATION OVER THE PHONE. Forms received during the last 5 days of the month will be charged for the next month and cancelled at the end of that month. Annual memberships are not eligible for freezes, transfers or refunds. Memberships cannot be refunded based on lack of use. If the primary member of an account cancels the membership, all sub-members on that account will be cancelled as well unless one of the sub-member becomes the primary member.
Mylan Park does not refund memberships based on lack of use. Annual memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancellation of monthly memberships are only processed if a cancellation form is received 5 days prior to the end of the month to avoid charges for next month. Refunds due to routine maintenance closures or other closures deemed necessary by Mylan Park staff will not be granted.
Student Refunds/Status Changes
- If a student drops their classes and are no longer enrolled at WVU, their couple or family memberships are no longer valid.
- Those memberships will have to be converted to community memberships if they wish to retain access to the facility.
- Unused or unopened – can be returned with receipt or proof of purchase after a month (30 days).
- If the item was broken upon opening or faulty – it must be returned within three days of purchase with receipt or proof of purchase.
When you participate in Mylan Park programs and services, information is collected from you so that you may gain entry to the facility and be contacted regarding updates to your program. This information is needed to enhance the experience and for marketing and promotional purposes. Mylan Park collects the following information: name, address, phone number(s), gender, date of birth, e-mail address, and emergency contact name and phone number. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold or exchanged without your consent.We may also collect information about you and your interests regarding recreational programs. Your information is used for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- To send periodic e-mails, postal mailings and text messages. The information you provide may be used to relay news, updates and related service information, etc. Upon registration with Mylan Park, you will automatically be opted in to receive these messages. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe, we will be happy to oblige. We include detailed instructions to unsubscribe at the bottom of each e-mail that you receive, and you may also e-mail a request to email@example.com.