Starting on September 3, 2019, Mr. Balser will serve as the Associate Director of Facilities & Operations and will be responsible for overseeing a high-functioning area of the department including all aspects of facility operations and maintenance for the diverse portfolio of the Park. Mr. Balser will work closely with staff and vendors to provide critical coordination, communication and information for the safe, clean, well-maintained, and efficient functioning of the park’s facilities and grounds. He is responsible for supporting park users, tenants, lessees, and stakeholders through development and execution of the park’s Common Area Maintenance Plan (CAM Plan), Capital Projects Plan, and Custodial Plan.
Previously, Mr. Noah Balser served as the Director of Facilities at Glenville State College where he directed personnel of 28 – 35 skilled tradesmen to maintain a campus of 400 acres and 1 MM square feet. His focus there was to hire, and train employees as well develop protocol and procedures to limit liability and improve production. He also renegotiated contracts to represent the most economic and sustainable resources, and generated monthly reports on productivity, budget, and capitol expenses. He oversaw the management and maintenance of a 28M dollar sports complex for NCAA division II including an Olympic-sized indoor pool, basketball arena, Astroturf football field, and all support facilities such as locker rooms, weight training and sports medicine clinics.
- Bachelor of Arts with, Education, West Virginia State University
Certifications / Associations:
- OSHA 30hr General Industry Certification
- Master HVAC Technician # HVAC 03613
- ESCO Proctor Section 608
- Master Plumbing License # PL11819
- American Standard Certification
- Licensed HVAC Contractor # WV058069
- Factory Service Training Certification in R-410A
- CFC Training Certified as Universal Technician.
- Low Voltage Wiring Certified to install and trouble shoot low voltage wiring in all electrical applications.